Design your perfect RE/MAX WESTERN HERITAGE business card in minutes with your choice of premium finishes, corners, and paper thicknesses. RE/MAX WESTERN HERITAGE templates allow you to personalize, proof, and order your business card with ease.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We'll build a new template just for your company with your logo and colors.Request A New Template
Add your logo and personalize one of our many templates.Browse Our Templates
Have finished artwork? Simply upload your design.Upload Your Design
• 2-5 business days production time
• $6.95 flat-rate shipping, any quantity
• Express production option guarantees delivery at your door in 3-5 business days
• Other items may ship separately with express production on business cards
• Double-sided printing
• Full four-color printing
• Premium UV gloss or matte finish
• Instant online proofing
• Rounded Corners +2¢ per card
• Soft Touch Finish +4¢ per card
• Double Thick 32 pt Card +12¢ per card
• Luxe Color Fill 52 pt Card +18¢ per card
MAKE A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
Uncoated finish + smooth feel
You can write on these (which can be handy).
Eye-catching gloss + shine
Your photos and colors will pop.
Silky soft + velvety
A luxurious upgrade that will make a lasting impression.
QUALITY YOU CAN FEEL
Classic look + feel
The perfect balance of economy and durability.
Strong + impressive
Twice as thick as the standard card. The solid choice.
Extra thick + color center
The eye-catcher. The sure way to stand out in a pile.
REAL OPINIONS, REAL CUSTOMERS
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We offer business cards in quantities of 100, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10000 business cards, with volume discounts included in the pricing at each tier.
Yes! If you are ordering for more than 10 people and you are all using the same template, please reach out to our Customer Success team and they will provide a spreadsheet for you to complete. We’ll use your spreadsheet to generate proofs for your approval and then go directly into production.
Our business cards feature 3 different coating/finish options. Matte (uncoated) and Glossy (UV, shiny) are included in the standard price and can be mixed and matched on either side, and Soft Touch is a velvety laminate that can be selected as an upgrade on both sides. Our Matte finish is recommended when customers want to write on their cards, while Glossy finishes are a great option to make colors and photos pop. To really make an impression, try our suede-like Soft Touch option.
Here’s a quick set of instructions to get you going, but visit our Help Center for more help and video tutorials.
1. Select your desired front design from the gallery of options.
2. Select your product options and quantity.
3. Choose the design for the back of your card.
4. Personalize your card with your information, logos and photos.
5. Review and Approve your online digital proof.